Introduces customized video content, powered by SundaySky, for engaging and intuitive explanation of benefits.
New York (November 5, 2019) – EmblemHealth, one of the nation’s largest non-profit health insurers, has launched a complete redesign of its website, EmblemHealth.com. The new website provides all of EmblemHealth’s stakeholders – including members, providers, brokers and employers – with a cutting-edge web experience and reflects the organization’s broader transformation into a leading, innovative, modern health and wellness company.
Website enhancements were gleaned from insights from more than 300 current and prospective EmblemHealth members on what they consider to be a best-in-class user friendly experience, with new features including:
- A homepage geared towards members’ key questions, including background on the various healthcare plans available and their respective features, information on additional health services within network, and an understanding of EmblemHealth’s mission
- A custom experience designed to assist providers, brokers, and employees in quickly finding information relevant to their audiences, via the selection of a “Provider, Broker, and Employee” page within the global navigation bar that adjusts the site to their preferences
- A smart search feature that suggests the most popular search items, giving users instant access to important contacts, Neighborhood Care locations, and more
- Geotargeting that allows the site to collect users’ location information in order to suggest relevant healthcare plans and nearby Neighborhood Care locations
- Site renderings in both Spanish and Chinese, maintaining EmblemHealth’s commitment to supporting and empowering the diverse communities they serve
“This is an exciting milestone in our transformation,” said Kim Lauersdorf, Vice President of Marketing at EmblemHealth. “As our organization continues to work diligently to raise the bar for our members, we’ve also been hyper-focused on ensuring that one of our most prominent assets, our website, is on par with the high-quality service offerings we provide. We are proud to have created a homepage that does just that, complete with a clean, simple, and modern look.”
In addition, EmblemHealth’s members now have access to personalized video statements through the member portal, known as myEmblemHealth. The customized videos, powered by SundaySky technology, communicate relevant account summaries, billing details and benefit explanations in an engaging and effective manner. The unique video content is HIPAA-compliant, generated using real-time user data and accessible only to members through their password protected portal. The offering has been created with transparency in mind, and is designed to enhance the member experience and contribute to improved health outcomes while reducing administrative costs.
For more information on EmblemHealth and to view the redesigned site, please visit www.emblemhealth.com.
EmblemHealth is one of the nation's largest nonprofit health insurers, with 3.1 million members and an 80-year legacy of serving New York's communities. The company offers a full range of commercial and government-sponsored health plans to employers, individuals and families, as well as convenient community resources. As a market leader in value-based care, EmblemHealth partners with top doctors and hospitals to deliver quality, affordable care. For more information, visit emblemhealth.com.